Traditional Martial Arts begin and end with courtesy and respect.
Students of The Academy of Martial Arts…
- Behave as ladies and gentlemen at all times, inside and outside of the Dojo.
- Are polite and courteous to fellow students regardless of rank.
- Never criticize other Martial Arts or Martial Artists.
- Never incite violence or allow themselves to be provoked into violence.
- Share in the responsibility of keeping the Dojo safe and clean.
- Recognize that their training is a privilege, which is not to be taken for granted.
- Show pride in their appearance by keeping their uniforms clean and mended.
- Demonstrate respect for their parents, teachers and peers at all times.